I am so excited to share my 8 Healthy Weight Loss Tips with you! Whether you’re a beginner or have been yo-yo dieting for years, I know you will benefit from watching this Do’s and Don’ts video. It should help motivate you to stop the dieting madness and learn how to love and improve your body (and mind) in the midst of your weight loss journey. I have struggled with disordered eating and yo-yo dieting for years, but have learned how to achieve long-lasting weight loss…and I am happy!
My Healthy Weight Loss Tips:
1. Love your body where you are now.
2. Create healthy, sustainable, lifestyle habits, no crash diets!
3. Forget perfectionism, it doesn’t exist.
4. Eat foods and do exercise that you enjoy; this doesn’t have to be torture.
5. Understand that reaching your goal weight will take time.
6. Focus on behaviors rather than numbers. However, you can measure your progress with numbers if you choose.
8. Focus on the quality of your food, not just the quantity.
MORE VIDEOS ABOUT FORMING HEALTHY EATING HABITS:
How To Avoid Overeating –
Kitchen Declutter –
HEALTHY + TASTY FOOD VIDEOS:
Banana Ice Cream –
English Muffin Pizzas –
SUBSCRIBE if you enjoy videos like this!
16 Mt Bethel Road #164
Warren, NJ 07059
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.