Are you having a hard time losing those unwanted pounds? Wondering if it is at all possible to shrink your weight without wearying off doing strenuous drills? The answer is ‘Yes.’
Before you jump with joy and start putting those gym gears aside, please understand that slimming down is a journey. Staying glued to your chairs won’t torch the excess calories. Altering your food habits does make a big difference. However, a little exercise quickens weight loss.
How to put in the least amount of effort and burn countless calories?
Did you know that a few low-key habits that mostly go unnoticed are a prime cause of your stretching waistline? Trying to scrutinize your lifestyle and habits? Let’s help you:
1. Long hours of screen time
Reclining on your cozy couch for long hours, binging on shows spikes your weight. Not sure how? Prolonged viewing time and those idle bones tempt you to pine for food. Of course, not the healthy edibles. Instead, you relish munching on junk and sugary fizzy drinks. Result? Calories shoot up and your weight rockets in no time.
2. A slow sedentary lifestyle is not always the best
Is your life any less bustling now that you are dwelling in your crashpad all day long? No! But, being the collared cog without stepping out isn’t easy. Sitting tight on your chairs, wrapping up your job takes a toll on your health. The desk-bound life increases the risks of obesity.
Now that you are slightly aware of the problems, are you curious to learn about the solutions?
– Move around and take turns in ushering indoors
– Be a lot more mindful about the food you are gulping down
– March as much as you can. A leisurely stroll is no good
– Stop tapping the buttons for an elevator. Rush up and down the stairs
– Spinning and shaking a leg on your favorite music is very rewarding
– Did you know that trotting around in high heels works up your calf muscles?
– Keeping an eye on your posture is a smart hack to appear taller and toned.
Getting thinner is much achievable without heading to a gym. Get busy in activities like:
1. Stretching – If you are schooled on yoga, you are already familiar with the importance of stretching. Unbending and straightening out does much more than de-stressing your body. It scales up movement in your joints and encourages you to enjoy a restful sleep. Stretching helps in taming the spike in calories.
2. Standing – Not moving those lazybones is a bummer. If you have been spending a lot more time seating yourself, standing up at every chance could take the edge off your increasing weight. You torch very few calories when standing. Dwindling the calorie count someway is better than none, right?
3. Jump rope – Are you serious about setting those unwanted flabs ablaze? Jump roping is a very effective idea. It cuts down your body weight and works up your idle bones. The equipment is not at all pricey and works wonders in amping up the sturdiness in your limbs. Start practicing a few minutes of jump roping every day. Push yourself and increase the timing for quicker results.