8 weight loss tips tested, here’s what worked.Wondering how to lose weight? Going on a weight loss journey, whether it be your first time or 10th can be tiring and discouraging especially if you’re not getting the results you were looking for. What is even worse is that there are a ton of strategies out there that can hinder your efforts. Because there are so many different strategies and people telling you what works, it’s difficult to know who to trust.
#LoseWeight #WeightLossTips #HowToLoseWeight
8. Measure Your Weight on a Daily Basis: How you value yourself should never be determined by a number on a scale. There is no wrong way for your body, and even a healthy weight can fluctuate between 2-5 pounds throughout the day.
This type of trick can also expose an obsessive personality that you may have. Be your number one supporter. Research has shown that when we focus on just losing weight rather than being fixated on a certain number, we have better luck in reaching our goals. Our weight fluctuates every day, depending on a number of factors. One of the biggest factors is water weight. If you ate a particularly carb heavy meal the night before and step on the scale, it is entirely possible for the scale to jump up 5-10 pounds. This doesn’t meant that you miracuously gained 10 pounds overnight! Your body is just retaining water. It is perfectly normal for our weight to fluctuate every day, but some people tend to obsess over this fluctuating number, which can be unhealthy and ruin their progress in the long run. The verdict on this trick is that it is bad advice!
7. Eat A Lot of Mini-Meals. Throughout the day, many people think that if they substitute the three major meals we’re required to eat per day with many small meals, they will lose weight.
6. Cooking from Scratch: The type of food we choose to eat has the biggest impact on maintaining healthy weight. So not only does cooking from scratch give us control over the ingredients we’re going to consume, but preparing a meal actually transforms us from a consumer to a producer.
5. Start a Juice Cleanse: Consuming nutritious fruits and vegetables through the means of juicing is great for switching things up, but there is no way your body will be able to sustain that weight loss on a daily basis.
4. Snap a Picture: If you can find the time to send a picture of every meal you consume to a nutritionist, you would be incredibly dedicated to making your weight loss goal. Starting a meal diary might sound silly, but it will help you think more carefully of the foods you eat because your posting them.
3. Taking Weight Loss Supplements: Some weight loss tips are just ways for big companies to earn money. Take weight loss supplements, for example. Research has proven that there is no way to substitute frequent exercise and healthy eating with supplements. Buying weight loss supplements is equivalent to flushing your money down a drain. They are a great addition, but there is no supplement out there that can make you lose weight without exercise and healthy eating.
2. Eat Less Calories: This tip depends on your eating habits. If you are constantly overeating, then yes you should eat fewer calories. But it can also be dangerous when fewer calories are going in than out. You may see a reduction in weight loss; it can also put a lot of stress on the body.
1. Listen to Your Cravings: Your cravings may be constantly trying to tell you something you’re not realizing. If you are having fat cravings, it means you aren’t consuming enough healthy fats. If you are getting salt cravings, it could mean that you have adrenal fatigue.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6
Our Social Media:
Medical Disclaimer: https://pastebin.com/xLmigD6i
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.