Thanks so much for watching ♥ Thumbs up if you enjoyed and let me know what you’d like to see next! OPEN FOR MORE RESOURCES & LINKS
Visit http://audible.com/AnnieJaffrey or text ‘AnnieJaffrey’ to 500 500 and start listening today!
Learn more about calorie density:
How to Lose Weight Without Losing Your Mind / Dr. Doug Lisle
Calorie Density: How To Eat More, Weigh Less and Live Longer / Dr. Jeff Novick
VLOG | A Heart To Heart About Change & Life Updates
Q&A | Sustainability, Hardships, Inner Peace, Alcohol…
♥ MY BLOG:
♥ INSTAGRAM: @AnnieJaffrey
My oatmeal recipe mentioned:
– 1/4 cup oats (whole grain / rolled)
– 1 cup water (more or less depending on desired consistency)
– 1 zucchini, grated
– 1 banana, sliced
– 1 cup frozen wild blueberries (or berries / fruit of choice)
– Spices: cinnamon, cardamom, vanilla
– Optional toppings – I like ground flaxseeds
1. Cook oats, zucchini and banana in water for a few minutes
2. Add in spices, stir
3. Before serving, add in blueberries
4. Garnish with desired toppings
Canon G7X Mark II – https://amzn.to/2MpYGXG
Epidemic Sound – http://www.epidemicsound.com/
THANKS FOR WATCHING! LOVE YOU ALL ♥
FTC: This video is in collaboration with Audible. All opinions / thoughts / reviews my own.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.